CarlaG always operates in the sign of correctness, security and transparency. With this information we wish to illustrate how we collect, manage and store your personal data when you browse our website www.carlag.it (the Site) and use the services we offer.
We also ask you to read carefully the Cookie Sections, General Conditions of use of the site and Conditions of sale, containing detailed information about our services.
The information does not extend to other websites that may be consulted via links contained on the Website.
Data controller: who we are.
CARLA G. S.r.l., with headquarters in Vergato (BO), via Veneto n.471, P.I. and C.F. 02444751206, is the person who has proceeded to determine the purposes and to regulate the processing of personal data carried out through the Site and is, according to the law in force, then defined as Data Controller.
You can contact us by calling +39 051.6746675 or by writing to the address of the registered office above or, if you prefer, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected: which data we process. When you browse the Site, conclude a purchase or use the functions and services we offer, the following categories of personal data are collected:
- identification data (for example, name, surname, language and country from which you work with us);
- contact details (e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number);
- economic data (for example, your payment information, billing information, information relating to purchases made by you, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (if, for example, interact with us using your mobile phone);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter);
- data related to your tastes and your preferences.
Carla G. does not process personal data relating to minors who have not yet turned 14. If you access the Site and use the services offered, you declare that you are 14 years old.
We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subjected to the discipline regarding the protection of personal data. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, we will deliver this information at the time of the first communication.
Purpose of the treatment: why we process your data. Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on the Site;
- provide the services offered on the Site and requested by you;
- allow registration to the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- manage requests for information and assistance sent to our Customer Service;
- send communications of a commercial nature on our products and services, in order to update you on news, on exclusive products, on our offers and promotions, subject to your express consent and through the methods of communication chosen by you;
- send commercial communications tailored to your tastes and preferences;
- perform analysis and market surveys, statistics and for the detection of your satisfaction in relation to our services, subject to your express consent and through the methods of communication chosen by you.
The consent given to the activities referred to in points e) and f) can always be revoked by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication or by contacting Customer Service at the addresses indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing and nature of the provision of data: we process your personal data according to the law. The conditions of legitimacy of the processing of your personal data reside, according to current legislation:
- in order to execute a contract of which you are a part;
- in order to provide the services requested by you;
- in order to manage your requests forwarded to Customer Service;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- upon your expressly expressed consent.
In relation to the activities referred to in points a), b), c) preceding the provision of your personal data is necessary and, failing that, it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract or fulfill your requests.
In relation to the activities referred to in point d), if you decide to conclude a contract with us and take advantage of our services, your data will necessarily be processed to comply with current legal requirements.
Finally, your express and specific consent, referred to in point e) above, will allow us to carry out marketing activities, market analysis and verification of your consumption habits and the level of satisfaction of our offers and services
Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional, but failing that, it will not be possible to provide you with personalized promotional communications or improve your experience as a customer and user of the Site.
Methods of data processing: how we process your data. The processing will be done by manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the principle of purpose limitation, correctness, transparency, integrity and confidentiality, pursuant to which specific security measures are adopted technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, alteration or dissemination of data as well as illicit or unauthorized uses. We also undertake to regularly check and evaluate the suitability and effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures adopted, in order to guarantee the continuous improvement in the safety of the treatments performed.
Data communication and use: who will process your data. Your personal data will be processed by our internal staff, adequately trained and equipped with the necessary operating instructions and expressly authorized to process on the basis of the actual need, in relation to the functions covered.
Your data will also be processed on our behalf by external parties that we use to provide our services. These parties, as suppliers of external services, have been designated as data controllers and have been adequately selected in compliance with the guarantees required by current regulations. An updated list of designated managers may be requested, using the addresses indicated in this statement.
Finally, your data may be transmitted to supervisory and control authorities as well as to any person legitimated by law to have access, for the detection and prosecution of offenses, the prevention and protection from threats to public security and to allow us to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Storage times: how long we will keep your data. Your personal data will be kept for a limited time, after which they will be permanently deleted or made anonymous.
More precisely, we keep:
- the data collected to conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of goods offered on the Site, until the completion of the administrative and accounting formalities, while the data related to billing will be kept for ten years from the invoice date;
- the data collected to provide the services offered on the Site, until the termination of the service or cancellation of the subscription to the service;
- the data collected by registering with the Site, until you request cancellation of your Account; t
- he data collected for the management of requests forwarded to our Customer Service, up to the fulfillment of the related requests;
- the data used to send communications of a commercial nature on our products and services and on our offers and promotions, up to your request for interruption of the activity and, in any case, within 5 years from your last interaction with us;
- the data used for submitting personalized business offers and for tracking your satisfaction with our services, up to your request for business interruption and, in any case, within 5 years of your last interaction with us;
- the data used to perform analysis and market research, up to your request for business interruption.
Rights exercisable with respect to the processing of your personal data: what you are entitled to. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
- ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, to know its origin and to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating of personal data concerning you, request rectification, integration or cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which have been collected;
- receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and to transmit this data to another holder, without impediment on our part;
- oppose the processing of data concerning you, as the provision of data optional. In this regard, it will not be possible to proceed with the provision of the service / service;
- revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (which can be contacted via the website www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise these rights by contacting us directly at the phone number +39 051.6746675 or by writing to the address via Veneto n.471 - Vergato (BO) or, if you prefer, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Carla G. in full compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of personal data in Italy (Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 as amended by Legislative Decree n.101 / 2018) and the provisions of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Updates and changes
This information may be amended, supplemented and / or updated in consideration of future changes that may affect the legislation in force.